State Head- CollectionsLocated in Pune, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- NBFC or Banking collection experience
- Track and control delinquency and manage cost of collections.
- Monitor team and ensure regular follow up with the delinquent customers by using existing staff.
- Appoint collection teams at locations, allocate cases and monitor their performance
- Ensure detailed background checks are done before man power are appointed
- Ensure that all the employees strictly follow the legal guidelines and code of conduct.
- Liaison with lawyers, arbitrators for legal recourse including representing the company in courts of law.
- Manage the sale of property after receiving orders.
- Design and circulate MIS on all aligned processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA/Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Experience of managing a team
- Self-driven, creative and organized
- Good communication, Team management experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiatives and learn
- Ambitious, alert and result oriented.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Pune, Karnataka, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.