DevOps EngineerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of infrastructure and end user activities
- Managing cloud user ADs and G-Suite products
- Maintaining and Deploying Server less Architectures
- Demonstrates an automation focused mindset
- Availability for any business critical issues
We are looking for an individual who is entrepreneurial in spirit and will be willing to drive initiatives and deliver on projects with minimal intervention with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership. True to our core principles, the ideal candidate should be able to work effectively in a high-octane environment and leverage domain expertise to support the growth of the firm. Empathy and the passion towards solving a problem for the ‘next billion’ underbanked, underserved Indians is what drives the Jai Kisan team and is a quality we expect in every member.
Some of the core skill sets that would be expected:
- AWS Certification - Solution Architect Associate (Mandatory)
- Expertise in Serverless Architectures with Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, EventBridge, ECR, ECS, Cloudwatch, S3, etc.
- TCP and HTTPS protocols
- Knowledge and exposure to the VPC(Virtual Private Cloud) environment.
- Building and Deploying fault tolerant architectures.
- Exposure to ISMS guidelines.
- Container tools like Docker
- Able to setup CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Github Actions, AWS CI/CD tools.
- Expertise in Virtual Cloud networking (creating subnets and CIDR ranges).
- Able to quickly understand and navigate through and integrate different cloud services.
- Expertise in building fault tolerant architectures and architecture with redundancies.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India