Finance ManagerLocated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the leadership team at Jai Kisan to develop financial models, ALM, company valuation models etc.
- Support in investor relations and all external reporting of company performance
- Work closely with the finance and operations teams, to provide monthly reporting and supporting with investor external reporting
- Work closely with the finance team for any due diligence requirements through the fundraising cycle.
- Analyse and understand requirements of the leadership team for financial/ business analysis and work closely with the CEO
Core Skill Needed:
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyse data and create complex financial models for the purpose of fundraising or custom tracking of any external reporting of data
- Capability to communicate succinctly with external parties and a variety of internal teams for any leadership requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a penchant to attention to detail
- Understanding of tech and finance data sources leveraged for reporting requirements including product metrics, etc.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of financial services parlance
- An ideal profile would be a audit/ management consultancy analyst with a CA/ Engineering graduation and strong mathematical abilities.
- Target companies could include Financial Analysts in banks, Investment banks, VC/PE
- funds, business analysts/ business finance in startups, etc.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.