Assistant ManagerLocated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates strong understanding of calculation of IRR, repayment schedules, loan book maintenance and the financial impacts of the same.
- Maintaining Portfolio quality and suggesting suitable actions within team for improvement and reporting purpose.
- Ensure the timely close out of month-end process and assist in the preparation of financial statement.
- Preparing MIS and investor facing documentation.
- Capability to lead audit and interface with external parties.
- Understanding of tech and finance data sources leveraged for reporting requirements including product metrics, etc.
- Strong mathematical skills and understanding of financial services parlance
- Work closely with operations teams, to provide monthly reporting and supporting with investor/ external reporting.
Chartered Accountant (Fresher) or MBA(Finance) with 3+ years of experience into business finance or other relevant experience.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India