RecruiterLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Jai Kisan is building the first ever technology-led financial platform designed for 'Bharat', revolutionizing the financial experience for rural Indians.
Jai Kisan's app, Bharat Khata helps rural value chains digitize transactions, capturing never-before seen insight into the financial service needs, customer behavior and transitionary footprint of rural businesses and individuals. Taking this one step further, Bharat Khata seamlessly enables a single- point-access to a suite of financial services, ensuring instant fulfilment of the user's needs.
Starting with credit to build users’ digital footprints, Jai Kisan's roadmap includes digitizing the savings, insurance and payment experience for its users, making it the only consumer-experience obsessed rural financial services brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have experience in hiring for tele callers, inside sales team.
- Evaluating company products and services towards creating an accurate salesperson profile.
- Developing and implementing a hiring strategy in consultation with hiring managers.
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process.
- Designing eye-catching recruitment advertisements.
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable print and broadcast media channels, and online recruitment platforms.
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates on behalf of the sales team.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities.
- Maintain MIS for recruitment
- Coordinate with Third Party vendors and hiring manager fulfil gap and close positions within given TAT
- Job posting on Job Portal, Social Media other channel of recruitment
- Candidate should be flexible for hiring for the ground sales team
B. Required Skills/Abilities
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or human resources management, or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrable sales experience and success in a related position.
- Knowledge of human resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and candidate management systems (CMS).
- Familiarity with prescribed key performance indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition.
- Excellent in candidate negotiation skills
- Able to manage stress
- Stake holder management from recruitment front
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required, Master's degree highly preferred.
- 2-4 years of HR Recruitment experience
Details about the Company:
- Employment type: Full time (6 days working)
- Location : Bangalore
- Industry: Fintech/Financial Services
- Company type: Private
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India