Sales Manager - Inside Sales - MaharashtraLocated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular evaluations of sales and relationships with the active channel partners and other stakeholders in the region.
- Sourcing & on boarding new channel partners across assigned territory
- Regular meeting with the team to improve sales productivity & retailer's profitability
- Liaison with TM & BM of strategic partners & build sales funnel
- Proactively update the management on ground concerns & propose alternative solutions
- Motivate team members to enhance productivity
- Graduate from any agri business background/ Or having prior experience in agri /product sales/channel sales/
- Minimum 6 year of experience in agri products
- Fluent in reading & writing of regional language & good communication skills in English
- Comfortable with MS office
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Essentials to this role:
- The job is a travelling job, you are required to travel with state
- Owning a vehicle will be preferred
- Madhya Pradesh
Preferred List of companies:
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers
- Chemicals Limited (NFCL),
- Deepak fertilizers
- Aimco Pesticides Ltd.
- Bayer CropScience Ltd.
- Bharat Rasayan Ltd.
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.
- Insecticides India Ltd.
- Meghmani Organics Ltd.
- NACL Industries Ltd.
- PI Industries Ltd.
- Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Bharat Fertiliser Industries Ltd
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.