Product ManagerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
- Handle end-to-end Product Life Cycle including planning, scoping, estimation, risk management and delivery as per standards of quality, schedule & cost.
- Possess Domain knowledge of Loan Product, Loan acquisition, Loan Servicing, Insurance integration on Loan.
- Experience in Market & Consumer Research, New Product Development & Launch.
- Managed iterative application development projects using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Possess hands on experience in LOS (Loan Originating System) and LMS (Loan Management Solution), Consumer app (Mobile/Web)
- Act as a business advisor to the technical team for the platform creation.
- Defining acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution and continue to monitor throughout the product's lifecycle.
- Driving product launches including working with PR / marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Graduate or post graduate with experience in solving user problems.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the lending space.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to think strategically about Customer experience, business, product, and technical challenges.
- The ability to bridge communication gaps between groups that communicate differently and might have varying goals and deadlines.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important.
- Ability to work independently while receiving minimal guidance.
- Ability to be flexible and manage change.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.