HR Business Partner - TechnologyLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join us at Jai Kisan!
Position Title: HR Business Partner - Technology
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assess and anticipate HR-related needs.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with management.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide inputs on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Interpret human resources policy to company management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Atleast 2 years' experience post MBA.
- Previous experience in human resources business partnering, professional development, and training, or employee relations is an add-on.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers' compensation, and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.