Regional Head - MSME Sales - TelanganaLocated in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
• Graduates with preferably a MBA qualification
• 8 – 12 years of work experience in Banks / NBFCs in SME / BL / Retail Lending
• Team management experience is a pre-requisite
• Proficiency in English & native language would be preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to grow the Supply chain finance business for a given region
• Achieve the monthly disbursement budgets and work closely with the Zonal Sales head
• Build a healthy portfolio & ensure PAR is below the defined levels
• Meet potential customers, influencers & channel partners to increase volume
• Regular evaluations of regional sales budgets and relationships with the active vendors, channel
partners and other stakeholders in the regions
• Liaise internally with various departments like Credit, Operations etc. and externally with CFOs/
CAs/ Marketing agencies etc,
• Develop and implement regional marketing strategy initiatives with the focus on increasing sales
• Track feedback from clients and provide product feedback & marketing strategy as appropriate
• Initiate and manage relationships with key influencers like IND associations, CA & connectors
• Track the customer engagement & service resolutions
• Ensure FTR (first time right on all applications)
• Ensure the defined TAT is maintained at a regional level
• Ensure key issues affecting operational efficiency are highlighted and proposed solutions are
implemented, ensuring minimum disruption to the operations
• Ideate and supervise the execution of the marketing and branding activities, product promotions
etc for the assigned state
• Create a brand name of the company in the market by representing the organisation in various
We boast of our meritocratic culture and of being an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for highly
motivated and outcomes-driven individual who have a flair for sales & business development and can
own the processes end-to-end.
If you love working with people and thrive in fast-paced environments, we would like to have a
conversation with you.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively.
• Self starter, go-getter & ability to work independently
• Leadership & team management skills
• Attention to detail to identify the nuances of the deals..
• Strong analytics and technology orientation
• Enthusiastic to travel, as extensive travel might be involved
• Knowledge of financial concepts and advanced excel is a bonus.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India