Manager – OperationsLocated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
- The candidate needs to be adept at setting up processes, ensuring they are followed and supervising, motivating, and facilitating a team to strive for operational excellence.
- Experience in handling sensitive documents, including setting up processes around handling, storing, and tracking these documents, is extremely crucial to a strong candidature.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing a team is desired.
- The ability to handle large volumes of transactions is highly essential for success in this role.
- Strong working knowledge of or experience in back-office processes, with attention to maintaining SLAs/TATs, will be an asset for this position.
- Exposure to e-Mandate registrations, e-Signing of agreements, Digital KYC, etc. is required.
- The ability to work seamlessly with different teams to take ownership of improving the on boarding experience, disbursement flow and collections will be key to success here.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven and time-tested supervisory and leadership skills.
- Self-disciple, diligence and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience across Operations (in terms of document verification, loan disbursal and/or document management) at a bank, NBFC, fintech or lending start-up is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field along with certifications in Operations desired; Master’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
Jaikisan at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
OUR VISION: Jai Kisan was founded with the vision of making financial inclusion a reality for rural individuals and businesses. Jai Kisan today provides digital financial services starting with credit for online and offline, income generating, rural commerce transactions. THE PROBLEM WE ARE SOLVING: Informal credit by the merchant or seller is an expectation for customers and not a value-added service in rural India. Lack of formalized credit poses a dire and imperative challenge for rural businesses to grow. WHAT WE DO: Jai Kisan has leveraged the captive relationship between the business and the farmer and rural individuals in a B2B2C manner to deploy credit to farmers and rural individuals en masse in a sustainable manner working with 700+ organized and unorganized entities in the space with a cumulative customer base of over 1.5 lakh rural individuals including farmers. By empowering rural businesses through point-of-sale/purchase credit, Jai-Kisan has helped create scalability for rural businesses and helps deploy low-cost formal credit to farmers and other rural individuals. OUR INVESTORS: Jai Kisan has raised US $30mn in Series A funding led by Mirae Asset with participation from Syngenta Group Ventures, existing investors and others, prior to this, Jai Kisan had raised US$ 4mn in a pre-Series A funding round led by Arkam Ventures. Also joining in the round was NABVENTURES — the VC arm of Indian development finance institution (DFI), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in its first-ever private investment. WHO WORKS AT JAI KISAN: The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to drive results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with varied industry experiences from experienced product builders to industries such as private equity, management consultancy and much more. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated professional team focused on building world class solutions to deliver sustainable financing to rural India.